There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II EX DC HSM lens is a compact, lightweight, large aperture telephoto zoom lens designed exclusively for APS-C digital SLR cameras. The version II of this high-quality lens has been optimized with an even better optical design, which provides optimum lens performance providing excellent correction for flare, ghosting and all types of aberrations. The super multi-layer lens coating reduce flare and ghosting and ensure sharp images throughout the entire zoom range. When used with a Nikon digital SLR camera, this lens provides an equivalent range of approx. 75-225mm (see note).
DC lenses are exclusively designed for digital SLR cameras. The image circle (rear of lens) is made to match the smaller dimensions used for the image sensor on digital cameras. As a result, these lenses are also more compact and lightweight, and are better matched to digital SLR cameras.
Note! Not compatible with 35mm film cameras or digital cameras using full-size image sensors (D3).
• EX lens series denotes excellence of engineering and new technology
• Four SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements are used for utmost correction of chromatic aberrations.
• The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) system ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing with full time manual focus override.
• Compatible with 1.4x EX DG APO or 2x EX DG APO Tele Converters (optional extras). These produce a 70-210mm f/4 AF tele-zoom lens and a 100-300mm f/5.6 AF ultra-telephoto zoom lens respectively.
• Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II EX DC HSM Lens for Nikon Digital SLR
• Front & Rear Lens Caps
• Lens Hood
• Soft Case