There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
- 16MP Image Resolution
- Capture minute details and textures with the camera's 16 megapixel resolution imaging sensor, making your images rich and clear even out to the long end of the optical zoom. Having a high resolution 1/2.3" CCD sensor is ideal when you plan to create large prints, and also provides the flexibility to blow up and crop sections of an image when you wish to alter the composition.
- 28-140mm Equivalent Lens with 5x Optical & 4x Digital Zoom
- Just because it's a small camera doesn't mean it has to have a tiny lens. This PowerShot camera is built with a Canon 5x Optical Zoom Lens, and a 4x digital zoom. The optical zoom starts as a 28mm wide-angle and can extend to its maximum 140mm telephoto zoom, when converted to their respective 35mm equivalents. This covers a wide and highly useful range of focal lengths that are great for landscape, interior, portrait, wildlife, group or event photographs.
- 2.7" Rear LCD Screen
- No longer do you have to squint into a tiny viewfinder, or get smudges on the back of your camera! Simply use the much larger 2.7" LCD screen on the back. Not only does it help you compose images with a larger view of your frame, but it also provides a wealth of important information about the shot as you capture it. Hold the camera closer to your subject to capture more detail in the 16 megapixel images, or keep it close to you for steadier shots and videos with less blur.
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- The camera houses Canon's DIGIC 4 Image Processor to power its advanced systems and features. This ensures fast and reliable performance without sacrificing battery life. Features such as high-speed continuous shooting, HD video capture and Face- or Motion-Detection are all made possible thanks to its fast processing speed and efficient design.
- Dedicated 720p HD Video Recording Button
- What's better than capturing brand new home movies of your family? Doing it with a camera that fits in your pocket! Shoot high definition 720p video anytime, anywhere right from the little digital camera. No longer limited to still images, with a simple push of the dedicated movie button you can record every moment in motion. In addition to being able to shoot 720p HD video at 25 frames per second, it can also shoot 640 x 480 VGA video at 30 frames per second when you need to keep the files size low to leave more room in your memory card.
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Digital IS counteracts the blur often associated with camera shake that results from holding the camera away from you to view the LCD, shooting in low lighting conditions, or aiming at a moving target. This technology recognizes the main subject and automatically applies the appropriate type of stabilization for the situation. If it recognizes you are shooting a portrait, simple blur reduction is performed. When shooting landscapes, cityscapes and other still images, the camera will capture 3 quick shots in succession and combine them into a single clear image. To capture a moving subject, the camera will take 3 successive shots and automatically save the clearest image to your memory card.
- 100 - 1600 ISO Sensitivity
- With a range of sensitivities, it can shoot anywhere from a bright sunny day at the beach, to a dark room lit only by birthday candles - and anywhere in between. Choose ISO 100 when the sun is shining and there is plenty of light around your subject. This will allow you to have sharper and clearer images, with less noise due to the low ISO. When shooting at night or in areas of low light you can quickly turn the ISO up to 1600 and keep shooting despite the lack of ambient light.
- iFrame Recording for Apple iMovie
- With the video capabilities of this camera you can also choose to shoot video in the Apple iFrame format, which is a computer-friendly standard that speeds up the importing and editing of your videos. It keeps the file sizes small, which makes it more convenient to upload or e-mail high-quality videos to friends and family, or upload them to social media sites for sharing. The iFrame format enjoys native support in compatible Mac and Windows video programs, making it unnecessary to perform time-consuming and often quality-degrading conversions to other formats.
- Smart AUTO Scenes and Selections
- Any photographer can appreciate a camera that removes some of the hassles of capturing beautiful images - especially one that is so compact. This digital camera features Smart AUTO: a sophisticated Canon technology that help to make great shots as simple as pressing the shutter button. It will automatically analyze scenes by assessing various factors in both the background and the subject. These scenes are compared using 32 predefined shooting situations and the camera then makes the optimal adjustments to ensure the best possible image capture when shooting still images. Smart AUTO also incorporates Advanced Subject Detection, which allows the camera to detect and track non-human moving subjects like animals and vehicles. With Smart AUTO, all you'll have to do is aim your shot and let it do the rest.
- Scene Modes and Effects
- You'll notice it is surprisingly easier to create complex photographic effects with the digital camera's Scene Modes. No special lenses, filters or editing techniques are necessary, just a quick change to the camera's setting. Scene Modes include a Fisheye Effect for that classic rounded distortion, Toy Camera Effect that recreates the look of toy or pinhole cameras, Monochrome mode that adds a distinct one-color effect to your photos, among many others.
- Dedicated Help Button
- Find help no matter where you are, or when you need it. This digital camera is designed to be fun and easy to use, and its new Help Button on the camera's exterior brings up the help menu on the LCD screen any time you need it. Scroll through a variety of topics to get clear explanations, helpful shooting advice, and diagrams highlighting the position of any other buttons you need to find.
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Having to constantly buy and store dozens of "AA" batteries can be cumbersome and expensive over time. This camera comes with an included, rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can be reused for hundreds of photoshoots and videos. Not only does it have a battery included, but also a compact power adapter that allows you to recharge wherever there's a compatible power outlet. No matter where you go, you won't need to haul around additional boxes of batteries to power up your camera and keep you shooting.
NB-11L Battery Pack for Canon ELPH 110 HS
CB-2LD Battery Charger
Wrist Strap WS-800
IFC-400PCU USB Interface Cable
Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM