There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera (Silver) is a compact point and shoot camera featuring a 12 megapixel 2/3" X-Trans CMOS II sensor and an EXR Processor II to provide high quality imagery. The combination of the image sensor and processor enables a sensitivity range to ISO 12800 and also gives quick performance abilities to all aspects of the camera. Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans sensor uses a unique randomized pixel array in order to avoid the use of a resolution-reducing optical low-pass filter, therefore providing images with the utmost sharpness and clarity. This imaging system is benefitted by the Intelligent Hybrid AF system, which uses both contrast- and phase-detection methods to acquire focus quickly and accurately. Full manual focusing is also possible by using the focus ring on the lens. The built-in lens is a 28-112mm (35mm equivalent) f/2.0-2.8 lens that integrates aspheric, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index glass elements to help reduce aberrations and improve image sharpness and quality.
The X20 also incorporates an advanced optical viewfinder to provide real-time, eye-level monitoring. This viewfinder utilizes the thin, transparent Digital Trans Panel for displaying exposure and camera information over the optical viewfinder to enable full-time viewing through the optical viewfinder while being able to modify camera settings. For playback and review of imagery, a 2.8" 460k-dot LCD is also available on the rear of the camera. Menu navigation is done through an intuitive graphical interface, which can be further refined when using the Q (Quick Menu) Button to quickly access essential camera settings.
Full HD movie recording is supported up to 1920 x 1080 at 60fps with a 36Mbps bit-rate for clear, fluid-looking videos. Zoom and focus can be manually controlled during recording, and audio levels, white balance settings, and Film Simulation modes can also be applied to refine the overall appearance of your movies. Film Simulation modes make use of Fujifilm's history of producing both negative and slide films, and allow you to apply those films' characteristics to your digital imagery to better suit your intended look.
The X20's body construction features top and bottom plates that are constructed from die-cast magnesium for additional strength and rigidity while still maintaining the camera's overall light weight. Precision-milled metal dials and a focus ring give tactile satisfaction during use and the synthetic leather wrap affords protection to the body while also providing a high quality overall appearance.
- Advanced Optical Viewfinder
- The Fujifilm X20 integrates an advanced optical viewfinder that is comprised of two aspherical lenses, two glass prisms, and other optical elements to provide the utmost clarity for real-time finding and image composing. This finder also integrates a thin, transparent Digital Trans Panel for displaying focus area, shutter speed, and other exposure information in the viewfinder. This allows you to always keep your eye to the finder while being able to monitor camera settings at the same time.
The Digital Trans Panel is also able to change colors of its provided information depending on the surrounding lighting conditions; in bright light, the information is shown in black and under darker conditions, the information is displayed by green LEDs. If an error occurs during shooting, information will be displayed in red to alert you. Also taking note of how you shoot, a built-in eye sensor detects when the camera is held to your eye and will subsequently turn off the main LCD for more clear use of the optical finder.
- 12MP 2/3" X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- A large 2/3" CMOS image sensor is integrated into the X20 to provide high image quality and detail. Using Fujifilm's unique X-Trans bespoke pixel array, the sensor is designed with a randomized pixel pattern to eliminate the need of an optical low-pass filter for reducing moiré and aliasing. By removing this filter from the design, higher image sharpness is possible. This image sensor also utilizes backside illumination technology to help with the integration of phase-detection pixels into the sensor for improved autofocus performance without affecting image quality.
The X-Trans sensor also pairs well with the EXR Processor II to provide highly effective noise reduction and a clean signal-to-noise ratio. This enables smoother-looking imagery that becomes especially apparent when photographing in low-light situations with a native sensitivity level of ISO 12800.
- EXR Processor II
- Aside from benefitting low-light performance, the EXR Processor II also provides quick performance throughout the entire camera system. The camera start-up time is about 0.5 second, shutter lag is about 0.01 second, and the shooting interval time is about 0.5 second. Additionally, this processing power provides enough speed to capture up to 12fps for 11 consecutive frames.
- Fujinon 28-112mm f/2.0-2.8 Lens
- The built-in 4x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28-112mm with a fast maximum aperture of f/2.0-2.8. The inclusion of aspheric, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index glass elements helps to reduce the appearance of aberrations throughout the zoom range while also significantly contributing to overall image sharpness. Lens elements are treated with a multi-layer HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) to minimize lens flare and ghosting while shooting for greater light transmittance and contrast within imagery.
The metal lens barrel is used to manually control your zoom magnification as well as control the on/off power setting to the camera. This intuitive control method gives you the ability to quickly turn on your camera to record imagery while holding the camera at an eye-level position.
Benefitting the lens and especially low-light shooting, a lens-shift type optical image stabilization (OIS) system is integrated into the design to counter the effects of camera shake up to four stops. This OIS system also enhances image sharpness when working as closely as 0.4" / 1cm in Super Macro mode.
- Intelligent Hybrid AF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF is a quick, responsive autofocus system that employs both contrast- and phase-detection methods to acquire focus quickly in a wide variety of shooting situations. Clear focus can be attained in as little as 0.06 second to aid in catching fast-paced movement more easily.
- Quality in Design
- The X20 features a compact body design that utilizes die-cast magnesium top and bottom plates to provide durability while still remaining lightweight. A precision-milled metal zoom ring and control dials give exacting, tactile control over camera functions and a synthetic leather body wrap provides a high quality look and feel for handling. Small, nuanced details, such as the ability to change sound of the shutter, firm aperture click stops, and an elegant metal lens cap also offer greater satisfaction during use.
An efficient graphical user interface promotes greater intuitiveness for menu navigation and monitoring. The Q Button gives a one-touch solution to modifying commonly used camera settings quickly and easily. All of the menus and setting navigation is done on the rear 2.8" 460k-dot LCD that also provides high definition playback of still images and video. This monitor can be used to display an exposure histogram, an electronic horizon leveling gauge, and framing guidelines, too.
- Full HD Movie Capabilities
- Full HD movie recording is possible with multiple frame rates and formats up to 1920 x 1080 at 60fps to produce smoothly-depicted movement. A high bit-rate of 36Mbps enables greater clarity when shooting video, which is ideal for showcasing your movies on an HDTV utilizing the built-in HDMI mini connection.
While recording video you can manually control the zoom and focus settings via the lens, and, additionally, you can control the audio level in four steps. White balance settings and Film Simulation modes can also be applied to movie recording to fine-tune the appearance of your videos.
- Film Simulation Mode
- Taking advantage of Fujifilm's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X20 integrates several Film Simulation modes to mimic the look and feel of some Fujifilm's classic film types. Pulling from their line of transparency films, PROVIA offers natural-looking tones for everyday shooting, VELVIA produces a more dramatic and rich tonality with deeper color saturation, and ASTIA gives less contrast for a softer depiction of skin tones. Mimicking their negative films, PRO Neg. Std. gives smooth image tones that are suitable for accurate color renditions, while PRO Neg. Hi produces a more dramatic feel with the ability to draw color out of a variety of lighting conditions. In addition to the colorful benefits of these Film Simulation modes, there are also monochrome modes that simulate the look of traditional yellow, green, and red black and white contrast filters. A sepia mode is also available for producing a nostalgic look.
- Advanced Filters
- Eight Advanced Filters are built-in to the camera to enhance the aesthetic quality of imagery further:
- High Key
- Low Key
- Soft Focus
- Toy Camera
- Pop Color
- Dynamic Tone
- Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple)
- Other Camera Features
- An in-camera RAW converter lets you record your images in RAW and process them prior to computer-based editing procedures. This process enables you to modify the exposure, white balance, and other controls directly through the menu interface. Additionally, for more thorough processing of files, SILKYPIX software is included for RAW conversion and processing on your computer.
- Motion panorama mode allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.
- Intelligent Digital Zoom provides a 2x increase to the 4x optical zoom, bringing the total zoom range to 8x for capturing scenes from a distance.
- Focus peaking can be employed when manually focusing to highlight areas of contrast to allow more precise fine-tuning of sharpness.
- A built-in flash provides additional illumination to imagery for photographing in dark conditions.
- Multiple exposure mode gives you the ability to overlay imagery in-camera. When working in this mode, subsequent exposures can be paired and the final appearance can be previewed before making the final exposure.
- Four different auto bracketing modes are available: Dynamic Range, Film Simulation, AE, and ISO Sensitivity.
Fujifilm X20 Digital Camera (Silver)
0.45X Wide Angle Lens
2X Telephoto Lens
3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
16GB Memory Card
High Speed Memory Card Reader
Standard Slave Flash
Flexible Gripster Tripod
Table Top Tripod
LCD Screen Protectors