There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The black Samsung NX2000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a compact interchangeable-lens camera that features a 20.3 megapixel APS-C-sized sensor and DRIMe IV image processor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD 1080p video at 30 fps. The sensor and processor combination also provide high sensitivity up to ISO 25600, fast full-resolution continuous shooting at 8 fps, and supports the creation of one-lens 3D image production when using the optional 45mm f/1.8 2D/3D lens. The included 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II lens is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 30.8-77mm and supports iFunction control for efficient adjustment of many of the camera's manual settings.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, a large 3.7" 1,152k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is incorporated into the design to provide efficient, intuitive control and bright, clear viewing. The touchscreen interface can be used to control a host of camera settings, such as SMART modes for employing up to 14 different scene modes to refine the look of your imagery. Also integrated into the NX2000's design is enhanced wireless connectivity as part of Samsung's SMART CAMERA 2.0 technology. These extensive wireless capabilities enable direct, instant sharing of imagery to iOS and Android mobile devices for sharing online as well as backing up files directly to a home computer or displaying on a wireless-enabled HDTV.
In addition to the NX2000 camera, 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II lens, and SEF-8A flash, a copy of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 is also included for post-processing and file organization.
- APS-C Sensor and DRIMe IV Image Processor
- The combination of the 20.3 megapixel APS-C-sized image sensor and DRIMe IV image processor enables high quality, high resolution still imagery production as well as full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps. These two technologies also work together to produce notable low-light sensitivity to ISO 25600 as well as quickened performance that includes the ability to record up to 8 fps in full resolution as well as a top shutter speed of 1/4000 sec.
- Built-In Wireless Connectivity
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) enables direct connection with the NX2000 to other wireless-connected devices, such as iOS or Android mobile devices, home PCs, and select HDTVs, for instant sharing of image files.
- Samsung SMART CAMERA App: This app, available for both Android and iOS devices, combines the functionality of AutoShare, MobileLink, and Remote Viewfinder within a single application. It utilizes Near Field Communication to provide faster, more secure performance, too.
- AutoShare: This mode will automatically send every image you record directly to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi connection for simplified instant sharing. This mode will also utilize the phone's locational data to embed GPS information into the metadata of the image files.
- MobileLink: This mode allows you to choose specific images to be shared with your mobile device. The images are transferred directly to photo albums on your device and any changes made will be saved amongst the two devices automatically.
- Remote Viewfinder: This feature allows you to see a remote live view image on your mobile device as well as adjust camera settings, control zoom, and preview imagery.
- AllShare Play: This feature allows you to connect your camera to all other AllShare Play-enabled devices for full, transparent sharing amongst devices.
- Cloud: Backing-up imagery to cloud-based services, such as Microsoft Skydrive, helps to free space on your memory card and provides more universal access to your files from anywhere.
- Social Sharing and Email: You can directly upload imagery to social networking sites, such as Blogger, Facebook, Picasa, or YouTube, or directly email files to friends straight from the NX2000.
- Auto Backup: This feature will automatically begin backing up your image files to your home PC or Mac when it is within the computer's wireless network.
- Software Upgrade Notifier: A notification window will automatically appear when a new firmware upgrade is available, and alert you to connect the camera to a computer for installing the update.
- 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens
- Included with the NX2000 camera body is the 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens, which gives a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 30.8-77mm, covering wide-angle to portrait lengths to suit working in a variety of situations. The lens construction integrates one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element to help minimize chromatic aberrations and improve image sharpness. Additionally, this lens incorporates an iFunction button to give more efficient control over shutter speed, aperture, and other exposure control adjustments.
- Camera Design
- A large, bright 3.7" 1,125k-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is incorporated into the camera design to enable clear monitoring and image playback as well as an efficient means for controlling camera settings and applying a host of shooting modes and creative effects.
Also contributing to the overall usability of the camera is a compact, ergonomic, and functional design that includes a textured hand grip and a hot shoe to facilitate the use of a wide array of accessories. The SEF-8A external flash is bundled with the camera and features a guide number of 8m at ISO 100 and covers lenses up to 28mm (35mm equivalent).
- Other Camera Features
- SMART Mode: This mode will automatically apply certain exposure characteristics to your imagery in order to best render the type of subject matter being photographed. Choices available include Beauty Face, Landscape, Macro, Action Freeze, Rich Tone, Panorama, Waterfall, Silhouette, Sunset, Night, Fireworks, Light Trace, Creative Shot, and Best Face. Additionally, SMART Filters are also available to further modify the appearance of images and include Vignetting, Miniature, Colored Pencil, Watercolor, Wash Drawing, Oil Sketch, Ink Sketch, Acryl, Negative, Selective Color (R/G/B/Y).
- Dynamic Rage Expansion: This mode enables the creation of in-camera HDR imagery, which will record several images of varying exposures at once and then combine them into a single frame in order to retain full highlight and shadow detail.
- Language Support: Korean, English, Danish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech, French, Portuguese, Polish, Finnish, Russian, Norwegian, Simplified/Traditional Chinese, Arabic, Persian, Turkish, Hebrew, Thai, Greek, Hungarian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Serbian, and Croatian.
The black 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 ED OIS II Lens from Samsung is a telephoto zoom lens for Samsung NX mount cameras with a 35mm format equivalent of 77-308mm. Its fast contrast autofocus will lock focus on your subject in as little as 0.17 seconds so you can capture fast moving action and spontaneous moments. A built-in lens-shift image stabilizing system compensates for camera shake to provide sharper photos, even at long telephoto settings and in low-light. The internal focusing system means that the lens length doesn't change when focusing and the front lens element does not rotate. This lens is an i-Function lens, which accesses your camera's manual controls (such as shutter speed, aperture, ISO, etc.) from a ring on the lens --you never have to take your hand off the lens or your eyes off the action to make changes and you can see the effect of your changes before you shoot. And i-Scene mode works with NX cameras to provide ideal scene settings particular to this lens.
- Telephoto Zoom Lens
- The Samsung 50-200mm f/4-5.6 telephoto zoom lens offers a full range of telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 77-308mm in the 35mm format.
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Equipped with lens-shift optical image-stabilizing technology, this 50-200mm lens uses tiny lens-shifts to compensate for motion blur and will produce sharp images even in low-light situations and when shooting at long focal lengths.
- Internal Autofocus System
- This Samsung 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens features an inner focusing system, so that the lens length does not change during focusing. Also, the lens barrel system has been designed with one-piece construction, resulting in improved rigidity and a more compact, lightweight design. Polarizing filters can easily be used to full effect, since the filter attachment ring does not rotate during focusing.
- Contrast Autofocus
- Quick and accurate contrast autofocus can lock focus in an as little as 0.17 seconds so you can capture even the most spontaneous moments and fast action.
- i-Function Mode
- i-Function Mode on this lens gives you quick and easy one-touch access to all your camera's manual settings. Adjust shutter speed, aperture and more with just a twist of the lens while previewing the image in real-time. You can see how your adjustments affect the shot before you take it.
- i-Scene Mode
- With i-Scene Mode your camera will automatically recognize the type of lens that has been attached and suggest scene types best-suited for that lens. Press the i-Function button, select the scene type you like and your camera is optimized to take the perfect shot. i-Scene Modes for the 50-200mm lens are Beauty Shot, Portrait, Children, Backlight, and Sports.
Samsung NX2000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)
20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens - Black
Samsung 50-200mm f/4.0-5.6 ED OIS II Lens (Black)
ED-BP1130 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.6VDC, 1130mAh)
SEF-8A Hot Shoe Mount Flash Unit
AC Adapter/USB Cable
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 DVD-ROM