There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Lens is a medium-range 4X telephoto zoom, designed for exclusive use with PENTAX KAF-mount digital SLR cameras. This DA 50-200mm zoom features a responsive "Quick-Shift Focus System" that allows photographers to instantly switch the focus mode from auto to manual with a slight twist of the focus ring.
This lens boasts a simple, functional design, is weather sealed plus has a SP (Super Protect) coating to keep the lens free of grease, dust and other elements which could impact lens function and image quality. This lens also features an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements for true-to-life image reproduction and overall size reduction. The image circle in DA-series lenses is designed to perfectly match the 23.5 x 15.7mm size of the CCD used in PENTAX digital SLRs to optimize camera performance.
• Weather Resistant
• SP (Super Protect) Coating Repels Dust, Water and Grease
• 4X Zoom Coverage in the Telephoto Range
• Quick-Shift Focus System for Instant Auto to Manual Focusing
• Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Lens Element
• Two Aspherical Lens Elements for Superior Sharpness
• Minimal Chromatic and Spherical Abberation
• Simple, Functional Design
• Equivalent to 75-300mm in the 35mm Format
Pentax SMC Pentax DA 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED WR Zoom Lens
Lens Hood (PH-RBD49)
49mm Front Lens Cap (31526)
Rear Lens Cap B
No Reviews yet! be the first to write a review.