There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
The Nikon AF Zoom Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR II is an all-in-one 11.1x zoom lens, ideal for dedicated amateurs and (semi-) professionals to use for countless situations and occasions, such as landscape, architecture, portrait, wedding, wildlife, holidays, expeditions and general travel photography. It is also ideal for news- and press photographers.
This lens features the improved VR II (Vibration Reduction) system that allows handheld telephoto zoom shooting even in poorly lit conditions. The VR system minimizes image blur caused by camera shake, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
Note: G-type lenses are fully compatible only with the F5, F6, F100, N80, N75, N65, N55, D1 & D2-series and D100 (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: VR-feature will only work with Nikon's F5, F6, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100, D1 & D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.
Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
Note! Use of DX lenses are not recommended with 35mm, "full-frame" digital, or APS SLR cameras
• DX lenses are exclusively designed for use with Digital SLR cameras with the smaller APS-C size chip; equivalent focal length in 35mm terms is 27-300mm
• VR II (Vibration Reduction) minimizes image blur caused by camera shake and enables the lens to shoot 4 stops slower (instead of 3 stops with the former VR system)
• 2 ED glass and 3 aspherical lens elements minimize chromatic aberration, astigmatism and other forms of distortion, while ensuring high resolution and contrast
• Built-in A/M switch enables instant switching from autofocus to manual focus (Lock mechanism provided)
• Silent Wave Motor for ultra-fast, ultra-quiet AF
• The Internal Focusing (IF) design means that the filter attachment does not rotate during focusing or zooming, and enables the use of circular polarizing filters
• The rounded diaphragm (7 blades) makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
Filter Size: 72mm
f/Stop Range: 3.5-22
Minimum Focus Distance: 1.6' (0.5 m)
Zoom/Focus Control: Two-touch
Angle of View: 76 to 8°
Tripod Collar: No
Length: 3.8" (96mm)
Maximum Diameter: 3" (77mm)
Weight: 1.2 lb (560 g)
Front & Rear Lens Caps
HB-35 Lens Hood
CL-1018 Flexible Lens Pouch