The XGA-resolution (1024 x 768) Hitachi CP-X2011N 3LCD Projector has 2200 ANSI lumens of projection power at a 500:1 contrast ratio so it will give you a fine image, even when you can't achieve theater-level darkness.
Its 0.63" 3LCD imaging panels (the part that creates the image) deliver sharper and brighter pictures with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the CP-X2011N.
Those images can be in a wide variety of formats. Of course the X2011N can project in 720p, 10801 and 1080p high definition. Its international credentials are equally impressive. It can project images in the NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM video formats and it has a 100 to 120 volt AC, 220 to 240V AC 50/60 Hz power supply.
No matter where you use it, if you need to make presentations, you'll appreciate how you can use the remote control as a mouse. Just plug one end of a USB cable (available separately) into your laptop and the other into the projector's USB type B port and you're no longer tied to your computer when presenting. You also have the option of leaving your computer back at the office. Just copy your presentation to a flash drive and plug the drive into the X2011N's USB type A port.
The X2011N makes your audience's life easier too. It can display all four closed captioning channels as well as all four text channels from programming sources that provide CC. CC is useful not only for the hard of hearing but also for people learning English as a second language and for everybody when you have to project in a noisy environment.
If you are working in a noisy environment your X2011N won't be part of the problem for another reason. Its fan noise is a mere 35 dB in Standard Mode and in Eco mode it runs at 29 dB, literally quieter than a whispered conversation.
- 2200 ANSI Lumens at a 500:1 Contrast Ratio
- You've got the projection power you need to present in medium to large rooms even with some ambient light present, as when your audience needs to take notes.
- 3LCD Projector Panels
- 3LCD technology delivers sharper and brighter images with superior grayscale detail. Smooth, seamless color combined with an unparalleled grayscale range delivers incredible detail to every image displayed by the X2011N. Grayscale is the shades of gray (from black to white) required for greater image depth and detail; it allows greater variation in shadows and brings superior accuracy to color, creating a vivid and true-to-life visual experience.
- PC-Less Presentations
- By using a USB flash drive or other storage device, you can project images without connecting the projector to a computer. The menu display shows thumbnail images, making it quick and easy to search for the images you want to display. There's also a convenient slideshow function.
- Microphone Input With Amplifier
- Your X2011N comes equipped with a microphone input so you can use a microphone and the two eight-watt speakers even when the projector is in standby mode.
- Network Control and Maintenance
- Hitachi's PJ Man software allows you to manage, control, diagnose and schedule events for your X2011N or a group of Hitachi projectors. The projector can even e-mail alerts for scheduled maintenance and to report error conditions.
- Hybrid Filter
- The fan filter is easy to clean and change and it can go as long as 4000 hours before requiring cleaning or replacement.
- Easy Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top and the filter cover slides in and out from the front bottom, so maintenance and replacement of these parts is easy.
- Input Source Naming
- This projector offers input source naming so you can forget technical designations like Computer In 1 and give it a user-friendly name like "Mike's Laptop."
- Network Presentations
- Hitachi makes it easy to project still or moving images from one or more networked computers. The Single PC mode lets you select one computer on the network, while the Multi PC mode allows images to be projected simultaneously from up to four computers. Displaying images from students' computers on a large screen makes lessons much more fun and interesting for the students.
- Template Function
- When projecting onto a whiteboard, blackboard, etc., this function projects lines, making writing on the board easier. You can choose four types of lines: black lines on a white background, black lines on a white grid, white lines on a black background or white lines on a black grid.
- Security is Built-In
- Your X2011N is equipped with a security bar that allows the attachment of a security chain (available separately). By using the PIN Lock, you can limit the number of users. The MyScreen function can be used to identify the owner, and is also protected by a PIN Lock. A Transition Detector can prevent unauthorized movement of the projector.