There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
- LCD Technology
- Canon brings the best of LCD technology to the LV-7490 projector. This projector has been designed and specified to deliver the impressive image quality you expect from a Canon product. LCD technology allows the LV-7490 to be small, light and portable, while still giving it the capability to serve as a great installation unit
- Native XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- Native XGA resolution (1024 x 768) means that you will have clear, sharp video, diagrams and text. The LV-7490 also supports WXGA resolution from a widescreen laptop or PC through high quality compression. It's the perfect pairing for both an XGA and WXGA computer
- High Brightness - 4000 Lumens, High Contrast - 2000:1
- The LV-7490's 4000 lumens gives you the ability to deliver your presentations in a wider variety of venues in a broader range of lighting conditions. From classrooms to offices and from medium sized boardrooms to hotel meeting rooms, this projector will step up to the job. There is little to worry about if you can't have a completely dark environment as you will still see bright, clearly visible images, even in moderate levels of ambient light. One reason is that in addition to the 4000 Lumens brightness the LV-7490 has a 2000:1 contrast ratio, ensuring that your presentation shows deep blacks and bright whites.
Another major benefit of the LV-7490's AC lamp system is that it lasts up to 6000 hours in Quiet mode
- 1.2x Optical Zoom Lens
- With the 1.2x optical zoom lens of the LV-7490, you will be able to locate the projector in just the right spot in the room and pick the best screen size for the classroom, office or meeting room in which you're working.
Taking full advantage of the LV-7490's wide projection distance coverage, from 4.6 to 41.7' (1.4 to 12.7 m) and screen sizes of 40 to 300" (1016 to 7620mm), which is possible thanks to the versatile lens. It gives outstanding flexibility for use in small or moderately large spaces
- Reduced and Simpler Maintenance
- The high performance of the LV-7490 is matched with impressive durability in use and simplified maintenance. While delivering more, it costs you less in time and maintenance.
Longer Lamp Life
With up to 4000 hours lamp life in Normal mode and 6000 hours in Eco mode possible, the extended lamp life of the LV-7490 lowers operating costs and reduces maintenance.
Longer Air Filter Life
The high-performance three-layer hybrid filters of the LV-7490 can last up to 5500 hours in Eco mode. Consisting of perforated metal, urethane and metal mesh, anti-dust performance is greatly improved and filter life is dramatically lengthened over that of single layer electrostatic filters. It offers significantly reduced maintenance time.
Easy Access Lamp
To make replacing the lamp quick and easy, the LV-7490's lamp is located on the top of the projector. There is no need to move the projector, even if it is ceiling mounted. To further aid in maintenance, a replacement counter indicates when lamps and filters require changing
- Convenient, Easy to Use Features and Design
- Making the LV-7490 more convenient and easier to use were the goals of the Canon designers. You'll find controls and features made to let you concentrate on making better presentations.
Quick Start and Quick Power Off
Quick start and quick power off make it more convenient to operate the LV-7490 and help to lengthen lamp life. With the push of a button this projector will quickly spring into action for a spur-of-the-moment presentation, or shut down to be packed for use in another meeting room.
Auto Setup Function
Setting up the LV-7490 is both quick and easy with the auto setup function. Through a single button you can set auto input, auto PC and auto keystone correction.
With the projector placed on a flat surface, the engagement of auto setup will employ sensors which will detect the tilt of the projector in relation to the screen, automatically correcting for any keystone distortion - up to +/- 20 degrees vertically. Of course, keystone correction can be adjusted manually as well up to +/- 30 degrees.
Easy to use and clear controls for volume and menu mean that the focus of a presenter will be on the presentation, not on running the projector. The LV-7490 makes it simple to switch between input sources at the touch of a button. Buttons which are familiar in look and feel to those of printers and copy machines fall easily to hand. For added convenience, the wireless IR remote control can be used.
The clear to read, white text on black background of the LV-7490's on-screen menu is easy to navigate. For added convenience, choose from 21 languages for the menu display.
Multiple Image Modes
Users can select from multiple image modes to ensure content is optimally displayed. Presentation - bright setting that emphasizes contrast overall - most suitable for presentations (PowerPoint, etc).
Standard - setting that provides standard easy-to-see images.
High Contrast - provides clear, easy-to-see images in brighter environments.
Cinema - setting best suited for movie projection (DVD and HDTV) as it excels at providing gradations of dark portions of images.
Blackboard (Greenboard) - reproduces close hues when projecting on classroom blackboards.
Colorboard - reproduces close hues when projecting on colored walls.
In addition, on the image quality adjustment menu users can manually perform more detailed settings such as contrast, hue and brightness and then save those settings to memory in one of four user image modes.
Even if you don't have an external sound system to use, the 10W high output speaker of the LV-7490 delivers clear, well produced sound for venues of varying sizes
- Flexible Connectivity
- The LV-7490 connects to a variety of devices, including laptop and desktop computers, DVD players, and digital cameras and camcorders.
Network-ready RJ-45 Port
To maximize the usability of the LV-7490, the built-in RJ-45 port enables centralized control and monitoring from a networked PC. This makes it simple for an A/V team to operate ceiling mounted installed projectors from a remote PC, allowing fewer personnel to cover a larger service area.
RS-232 Serial Port
Control the LV-7490 through a third-party system with the built-in RS-232 serial port.
Video Input & Output
The LV-7490 has a composite video input and analog RGB output for high-definition video projection and composite video monitoring.
Multiple Audio Inputs & Output
Two audio mini-jack stereo inputs and one output are found on the LV-7490 for relaying audio through external speakers. It provides the flexibility needed to play audio from a linked DVD or PC source
- Quiet Operation and Closed Captioning
- Quiet Operation
Give your audience the silent treatment with the quietness of the LV-7490. In Normal mode the projector runs at 29 dB and that drops to 25 dB in Quiet mode, allowing all ears to be on the presentation.
If you are presenting to a hearing impaired audience or in a venue with a high level of ambient noise, the LV-7490 can deliver closed captioning to make any difficult to understand dialogue perfectly clear
Canon LV-7490 LCD Projector
- Remote Controller and Batteries
- AC Power Cord
- User's Manual (CD-ROM)
- Important Information and Quick Start Guide
- VGA Cable
- Lens Cap with String
- PIN Code Label
- Soft Carrying Case
- Filter Cover for Ceiling Mount