There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Step up to a higher level of home entertainment with the AVR-2312CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network AV Receiver from Denon. This network ready AV receiver lets you enjoy your music collection, iTunes library, photos, movies and thousands of internet radio stations like Pandora and Rhapsody. You'll be able to access all of your favorite digital media content and components home-wide, while enveloping yourself in premium audio and video processing.
Your new AVR-2312CI features seven discrete 105-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats to engulf you in surround sound for your movies, music and games. This receiver also supports network audio and photo streaming including AirPlay as well as MP3, WMA, WAV and FLAC HD audio and is compatible with Windows 7. The AVR-2312CI presents a solid foundation for any networked home entertainment system while raising the bar for home theater excellence.
- Network Features
- AirPlay built in
- Enhanced network capability
-- Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via network
-- Pandora, flickr, Napster and Rhapsody online support
-- 'Party Mode Plus' and Zone Management Control
-- MP3, WMA, AAC and FLAC HD audio formats supported
-- Windows 7 'Play To' and DLNA v1.5 Certified (Music and Photos)
-- Web Browser for PC setup and control
- Denon Remote App simplifies operation via an iDevice (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
- State-of-the-art Denon Solutions for Maximizing Content Quality
- Fully discrete, identical quality and power for all 7 channels (105 W x 7 ch)
- Stable power supply for high-quality sound and picture playback
- Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit, D.D.S.C.-HD
- Exclusive AL24 Plus processing, to dramatically enhance the music listening experience
- Clock Jitter Reducer
- Audyssey MultEQ XT and Auto Setup:
-- Tower type microphone for more accurate measuring
-- Up to eight (8) measurement points
-- High level resolution filters for satellite speakers and also subwoofer
- High definition audio support, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Supports Dolby Pro Logic IIz processing
- Dual subwoofer outputs
- I/P (interlaced to progressive) converter and scaler up to 1080p
- Full HD Support
- With seven HDMI inputs, the AVR-2312CI allows you to route multiple high-definition devices--like game consoles and Blu-ray players -- to your TV. It also allows you to connect all of your devices to your TV with a single HDMI cable, reducing cable clutter.
- Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI v1.4a
- The AVR-2312CI comes equipped with HDMI v1.4a, allowing you to make the most of several premium video features:
3D Pass-Through: With the advent of 3D media, it is important to own a receiver that recognizes 3D video signals. The AVR-2312CI is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesn't get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
Audio Return Channel: HDMI v1.4a also features Audio Return Channel functionality, which allows for audio content from your display to be played back through the AVR-2312CI via the single HDMI cable that goes from the receiver to the display. This eliminates the need for separate audio and video cables running from your TV to the receiver.
Auto Lipsync Setting: The convenience of Auto Lipsync allows you to eliminate annoying sync issues caused by digital transmissions. This feature automatically compensates for timing shifts in video and audio outputs to bring picture and sound in sync.
Deep Color and x.v.Color Support: The AVR-2312CI also supports Deep Color and x.v.Color schemes, which can display a larger color range than standard-definition schemes. The result is a more lifelike, vibrant picture
- Connectivity & Expandability
- 7 HDMI v1.4a inputs and 1 HDMI v1.4a output
- Direct digital play for iPod, iPhone and iPad via USB
- Power Amp Assign function, for versatility in using the AVR-3312CI for different purposes (Surround Back, Front Height, Front Width, Zone 2, Zone 3, Bi-Amp, Front Speaker B)
- Ease of Use
- Internet Radio Preset buttons, for quick access to your favorite Internet Radio stations
- Four (4) Quick Select buttons, single button access to frequently-used video or music sources
- Setup Wizard, providing easy-to-follow setup instructions
- Easy operation, Graphical User Interface with overlay on HD and 3D sources
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume for real-time volume adjustment
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for real time audio dynamics no matter what the listening volume
- Remote Control Setup Wizard
- Additional Features
- Minimum Signal Path for clear audio and video signal:
Denon's "simple and straight" design concept has been thoroughly implemented in the signal paths to provide incredibly clean audio and video playback. Signal paths are as short as possible to keep signal degradation in the audio and video circuitry to an absolute minimum.
Direct Mechanical Ground Construction for thorough vibration resistance:
Vibration-resistant construction thoroughly suppresses the adverse influences of vibration on sound quality. Power transformers have been securely mounted on the receiver's highly rigid bottom chassis to minimize vibration. By direct mounting feet to the radiator in close proximity to each other, the mutual vibration from the power transformers and other sources is suppressed.
Compressed Audio Restorer for enhancing digital music files:
Denon's audio technology for MP3, WMA and AAC compressed formats restores the higher frequency range that is lost during the compression process. This technology delivers superior performance with more emotional range and nuances from any connected source that uses compression.
You can adjust the picture quality for each video source. (Contrast, Brightness, Chroma level, Hue, Reduce overall picture noise, Emphasize picture contours)
- Connectivity & Expandability
- 2 source / 2 zone output
The AVR-2312CI lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-2312CI is located) and in Zone 2 (another room). The source can be the same for both zones, or you can enjoy 2 different sources in those zones if you prefer. The Denon Remote App controls all the zones from anywhere in the home making multi-room audio so much easier to enjoy.
- GUI Overlay and Remote Control for Simple Operation
- With its programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the AVR-2312CI is designed for ease of use. The front panel is smartly organized and features a two-line fluorescent display, clearly labeled buttons, and onboard controls for volume and source. In addition, its on-screen display with overlay on HD and 3D sources provides quick information about your system's settings.
The AVR-2312CI's pre-memory remote control with Glo-Key and on-screen programming is easy to setup and use, thus giving you more flexibility in controlling your home theater.
- Eco-Friendly Features
- Lower power consumption at stand-by (0.1 W)
- Owners Manual on Interactive CD-R
- Custom Features
- 2-line fluorescent display on front panel
- Universal remote control handset with
- Auto surround mode
- Sleep timer function
- Audio Delay function (0 to 200 msec)
- Muting level settings (Full/-40dB/-20dB)
- Audio level memory, capable of correcting different signal levels for each input device
- Variable subwoofer crossover switching
- Trigger output (150 mA)
- Audyssey Installer Ready
Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network AV Receiver
Remote Control (RC-1156)
2 x AA Batteries
AM Loop Antenna
FM Indoor Antenna
Setup Microphone (DM-A409)
Service Network List
Quick Setup Guide
CD-ROM (Owner's Manual)